BUILD A BETTER BUSINESS WITH
RFID AND DIGITALISED PROCESSES
A successful business owner always has a close connection with their customers and staff. They know which products are in demand. They know where their products are, and which processes add value. They spot hold-ups and potential. They even have to predict which products and services will be in demand in the future.
Digitalising your processes will help you with precisely these tasks. Using the latest RFID (radio frequency identification) technology, you can track each individual one of your products, giving you total transparency: Which product is currently where, how long until it is ready, and when is the product required?
It is also possible to sustainably integrate RFID technology into existing process steps. This combination often clearly increases efficiency in manual and visual processes.
By digitalising processes and tracking product cycles, you can take your business to a whole new level of efficiency and, at the same time, be prepared for the future challenges of Industry 4.0.
Increased customer satisfaction
- Better organisation resulting in shorter delivery times
- Detailed traceability of orders
- Information about the origin of products
- Optimised stocks
- Losses reduced by 70% or more
- Error prevention
- More efficient processes
- Calculate future demand
- Fully automated real-time documentation and evaluation
- Goods and process control in seconds
AS TECHNOLOGICAL AS NECESSARY,
AS EFFICIENT AS POSSIBLE
We love technology. There’s no doubt about that. Despite that, our aim is not a digitalised, but a successful business. That is why we examine the very roots of every product, and offer comprehensive process know-how, in addition to a multitude of high-tech solutions. Often, the best solution isn’t about using the most expensive technology. Rather, it is about adapting the processes to smooth running of the business.
We always keep in mind all of the modules during the digitalisation process: The right data carrier, usually in the form of a readable product tag. The mobile or fixed reading system, with a choice of display and mobile function. The right software, as well as its integration into superordinate systems or databases. And, finally, the choice of coding type and data management for error-free integration of other modules.
In short: We are with you throughout the entire value chain of the digitalisation process, from analysis to fault-free operation.
Tracking tells us when packages are delivered to us. We can find out who owns a dog by reading its chip. And passes in the form of data carriers are already the order of the day in bus & train travel. Digitalisation is everywhere. Here, you can read about the solutions that we have already implemented.
I look forward to receiving your enquiry, whether it is for a whole project or advice about specific issues.
- Detailed analyses of your processes
- Benchmarking of your process design
- Identification of ideal data collection points
- Hardware and software concept based on your processes
- Simple maintenance and upkeep
- Introduction of systematic quality assurance
- Flexible and standardised data usage
- Development of new data collection solutions
- Project supervision for your own product developments
- Focus on future technologies in the area of IoT and RFID
- Development cooperations
- Support with business case calculations
- Consideration of non-monetary factors
- Consideration of risk factors
- Consideration of business strategies
- Project planning and project management
- Resources and time planning
- Change management
- Project controlling
Maintenance & upkeep
- Maintenance agreements
- After-sales service
Consultation & sales
- Market overviews
- User consultation
- RFID hardware
- Spare parts
I’M GLAD YOU WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME!
Karsten studied engineering management, focusing on innovation management, and aspired to devise pioneering solutions. Following key international operations management positions in the medical devices and textile industries, he has since combined all of this experience, and helps businesses to digitalise and more efficiently shape complex processes using RFID technology.